Fisher Scientific – A B2B one-million SKU ecommerce site delivers a B2C-like experience
- Adobe Experience Manager
- SAP Hybris
- Endeca Search Engine
- UX Design
FischerSci.com was difficult to navigate, leading customers to become frustrated when they couldn’t find what they were looking for and ultimately drop out of the shopping funnel. It was such a difficult experience that only 2% of their customers were using the online catalog, and were instead turning to their print catalog which only offered 10% of Fisher’s products.
Fisher Scientific knew they were losing out on sales and needed a new ecommerce site that categorized products better, made it easier for users to find products, and integrated promotions across the site to drive users to targeted products.
- Migrated Fischer to Adobe Experience Manager and SAP Hybris to improve efficiency of content management
- Conducted usability tests to inform product page design, organization, and navigation
- Created page templates with improved navigation and relevant marketing information to create a cohesive & content rich experience across the site
- Developed a robust pattern library of user interface components & visual styles to maintain a cohesive brand across all web assets
- Created a more unified, responsive, B2C-like customer experience online based on data and customer insights
- Provided Fisher Scientific with a cohesive brand and digital experience, including resources to be utilized for global sites and future site enhancements
- Developed a solution to integrate relevant marketing materials throughout the customer’s buying journey